Please select the appropriate form or document below that you wish to complete online. All forms require approximately 3-5 business days for processing by ISS.Important! Once you have started a specific form, do not start a new one if you log off. Please go to your User Home Page to continue working on your online form in progress.
Immigration and Status
Newly Admitted Students
- Vacation Quarter - if you have been full-time for three quarters, or started your program in winter or spring without a break and plan to take less than 12 credits undergraduate (less than 15 for SACM students) or less than 6 graduate
- Concurrent Enrollment - if you plan to enroll at a college other than SPU. Only an option in the summer for undergraduates.
- Change of Education Level - if you receive admission to a new degree program at SPU and need to request a new I-20
- F-2 Dependent Request - if you plan to bring a spouse and/or dependent child after your F-1 initial I-20 has already been issued
- Financial Information Update - if your financial sponsor changes while studying at SPU
- Final Quarter - if this is your last quarter at SPU
- Health Insurance Waiver Request - for students from Saudi Arabia on government scholarships only
- Leave of Absence - from SPU for a vacation quarter or leave/authorized early withdrawal less than 5 months
- Program Extension - if you will not complete your academic program by the end date stated on the I-20
- Reactivation - after leave of absence of less than 5 months
- Reduced Course Load (RCL) - if you need to drop below full-time enrollment for an academic or medical reason
- Transfer Out - if you plan to transfer to another U.S. school